Flyers and leaflets are common marketing tools. They give your sales team and marketers a visual aide that will prove invaluable when pitching prospective customers.
You need to capture your consumers' attention immediately, so making sure you have vibrant print collateral on hand for that occasion in a must.
For folded options, please refer to the brochure products.
• Up to 8.5"x11"
• 20/50 lb. copy paper
• 24/60 lb. uncoated opaque text
• 80 lb. gloss text
• 100 lb. gloss text
• 67 lb. vellum bristol cover
• Full color on one side (4/0), or full color on both sides (4/4).
• B&W on one side (1/0), or B&W on both sides (1/1).
• We cannot print to the edge of the "press sheet" on any paper. For your product to end up with printing to the edge as show in the above graphic, you must include a "bleed" by adding extra image in the amount of 1/8" on each edge. This will make your overall dimensions 1/4" larger. To get an accurate price, select the sizing on the calculator equivalent to the size including the bleeds. i.e. if you want a bleed on a 5.5"x8.5" flyer, you will select a size of 5.75"x8.75". After we print, we then cut it to a final size of 5.5"x8.5", AND select "yes" on the bleeds option. It's important, to NOT place any critical artwork or text closer to the final trim size than 1/8".
• 1 to 5 business days depending on the quantity.
1) Choose your Product
Select a product by clicking on the product name. Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper, bindery details, etc. and proceed to file upload area to upload your files.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and shipping address. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. Your credit card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.