A blank template
for a 4-color business cards is available for download
here for very important notes on color
- We accept files
from QuarkXPress up to version 9.5.
- Create a new document
with the dimensions of the final page size.
- For multiple sets of business
cards or postcards, use only one document and place each set on a different
- If you have bleeds, extend them beyond the edge of the page by at least 1/8".
- Use CMYK process colors instead of RGB or spot.
- For larger black areas, set the color for the black as follows: C=40%, M=40%, Y=20%,
K=100%. You can label the color "support black" if you want.
- Export a PDF using "Press" PDF presets.
- Proof your PDF in Acrobat before uploading to our site.